Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Post Christmas Relief....

I love Christmas. I love to decorate and wrap presents. I love the carols and I really love the food. But, when it's over the only sadness I feel is when I know I have to spend SO much time taking down all of the decorations I put up. I guess that means I've spent the holiday in a way that makes me feel the most fulfilled. Now to get Jason feeling the same....That's definitely a resolution.
Watching Gavin have his first Christmas was a hoot too-he loved that tissue paper. And, anything that made noise. Which was just about every gift he got...ahhhh the joys of parenting. So I'm told anyway.
Tomorrow is OUR Christmas. Just me, Jas, and our tiny little girl. I'm so excited to have Jas open his gifts. Which reminds me that I need to wrap Sophie's gifts....She loves to unwrap them. She loves to tear (and eat!) paper no matter what the season. So, when she is allowed to do it once a year, she really takes advantage of it!
Can't wait! Maybe that's why I never feel bad about Christmas being over...We always drag it out for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment