Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Super Tuesday WishList

I love wishlists. Well, I just love lists in general. Grocery lists, playlists, to-do lists...but wishlists are almost like actually shopping, especially scrappin' wishlists.
So, here's the things I'm craving for my stash today....most of them are actually kind of basic, which I take as a good thing:
  • 12x12 kraft cardstock - lots of it. I can't get enough of this stuff
  • 12x12 white cardstock - runnin' really low
  • 12x12 black cardstock
  • 12x12 dark brown cardstock
  • 12x12 blue cardstock - lots of boy pages to do
  • 12x12 green cardstock - again with the boy pages
  • Brown American Crafts chipboard Thickers
  • SEI "Family" word album
  • E6000 glue
  • Prima Paintables Watercolor paper
  • Super tiny brads - neutral colors
  • 4x6 or so lined stamp
  • Autumn Leaves big swirls stamps
  • Crate Sweet Branch Collection

Very cool stuff. The only thing that I really don't have a plan for (read "I really don't need it") is the Sweet Branch patterned paper. But, it is so cool and kinda spring-y. Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment