Saturday, December 13, 2008

December Daily: Day 13

Ah lovely Saturdays.....
Owen, Sophie, and I all slept in, super late. Embarassingly late. So late, I feel bad sharing that I let my baby sleep that long. So, I won't. But, I think the shih tzu, the baby, and I can all agree that it was glorious, and we'll probably do it again tomorrow.
I made eggs, toast, and mandarin oranges (well, I opened a container of those anyway) for Owen, for breakfast, and he ate like he'd never been fed before. He played, and walked and walked. His new thing is to lay on his back, which I don't understand at all. Try to lay him down to change his diaper, and it's the Armageddon. But, he'll happily roll around on the gritty-crusted floor, and look at the ceiling. Strange child.
Now, he naps, while I check out gifts for Jason, cruise the internet for the Sassafrass Lass Life at the Pole paper, and work on Cade's birthday album. Oh, and Tony Bourdain is on tv as well. Waxing poetic about Brazil. Ah, this life is a joy that I am lucky to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment