Tuesday, December 02, 2008

December Daily: Day One

The first day of December - that's pretty hard to believe.
I'm planning to do a December Daily album to try to grasp on to the fast-paced holiday season and preserve just a little piece of it. This project originated with Ali Edwards. Not surprising, I know, since most of my projects are inspired by her.

So, it was a rather standard Monday. I worked and Jason was off to take Owen to Children's for his Synagis (RSV vaccine). There wasn't any real holiday-type magic, but there was some Owen magic - he's walking! He's taking some steps all on his own, mostly between Jas and I. It is so very cute. His vocabulary also consists of "ma-ma", "da-da", "ba-ba", and mostly "uh-oh". He is always throwing something so he can say "uh-oh".
Other than that, Jason went out to watch the game, so I had the evening to myself to watch tv and do basically nothing. I watched "Kinsey" on IFC, and eventually went downstairs to scrap my Thanksgiving Day album - which is nearly finished.
I'm hoping for more fun holiday stuff coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment