Saturday, February 21, 2009

I *heart* Smartwool.






Ok, so maybe this stuff was originally invented for the outdoorsy-types who ski and such, but now there are super cute hats for little boys like Owen (with matching mittens that don't have thumbs - which is great because if you've ever tried to wrangle a 19 month olds thumb into the designated place on a mitten, you know how worthless it is), and stripey socks for cold-feeted mommies like me. I do love the outdoors. Just not for 6 months out of the year in WI - the dreaded winter. I skiied once. It was awful. I could be convinced to sled and skate though….. I digress.
Thank you to my cousin Kaitlin who not only introduced me to Smartwool, but also is my supplier of it.



3 comments:

justem said...

We just got a package in the mail from my dad that has a little smartwool baby socks and baby booties!! :) They are soooo cute!

Kaitlin said...

You're welcome :) The funny thing is, I don't own any myself!

Sasha said...

Oh em, the baby booties are what hooked me! They stayed on so well, and just looked so cozy.

Post a Comment