Thursday, March 12, 2009

Use It To Make Something Thursday


This installment of "Use It Thursday" has a bit of a different spin than last week. I was looking through the clearance paper at Archivers the other day for some specific paper for a paper album - didn't find it btw - and I couldn't believe how many pieces of clearance paper were in there that I paid full price for, and now still have used. So, this week, I used the Crate die-cut paper, and the Basic Grey patterned paper, and flower stickers that are fairly new, but already on clearance at Archivers. On one hand, this market turns through product extremely quickly, always releasing something new based on season, and CHA. But, on the other hand, I have so much of it, there is no reason to hold onto something for the "perfect layout". If they tell even a tiny part of my story, it's perfect, right?
Thanks for looking - and I'd love you to link me to your "Use It Thursday" projects. It could be for anything - paper crafting, knitting, needlework, quilting, embroidery....you name it.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love your layout! I can't believe that stuff is already on clearance...I've been saving my crate paper like that one too.

Denise said...

I am always surprised as to what is already on clearance, too. Does it make me hold off buying full price new stuff? It should, but never. Love your layout! The photos are adorable and I love how you used the die cut paper. That paper is always a challenge for me and you did excellent!

Post a Comment