Friday, June 24, 2011

Chalkboard Scraproom Organizer

I was so very inspired by another Studio Calico Member who found and prettied-up this great spinning organizer, I needed to try my hand at it too. My hubby was at Fleet Farm getting his oil changed and spotted some stack-able spinning shelves in the tool organization. Jackpot! They are sold individually and you can just keep on stacking them. Since it was already black and everything in my house is in danger of being covered with a chalkboard surface I figured this one would be no exception. I love the way it turned out, and it's not even full yet - lots more room for goodies! Check it out!



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the website but couldn't find them, do you by any chance have a link you could post? That is an awesome idea!

Anonymous said...

http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/stack-on-stacking-carousel/0000000042227

Post a Comment