Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Albums - A look back, part 1

I've decided to do a December Album again this year, and I'm actually doing pretty well with it, progress-wise.  More details on that one later...for now, I thought it would be neato to look back on the December/Christmas albums I've made in the past.  I don't usually do a daily entry because I'm not programmed to be that disciplined, or maybe life just gets in the way of my fun-time too much. 
Here's the first one - from 2007, our first year with Owen.  It was made using my first every Studio Calico Kit, Happy Ending, and a clear mini album for the base.  Then I just wrote a letter to each of us about my wishes for the coming year.  I can't believe how far we've come, and how many of those wishes have come true.
Here's a peek at it.  Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment