Friday, April 03, 2009

Use It To Make Something Thursday (the Friday Edition): Using less than perfect photos



I wanted to challenge myself to use some photos that are not that great (and then take an even more terrible photo of the layout- ha ha) - but they are from a really sweet memory. The pictures were taken with my phone, which is all I had at the time, and they are pretty grainy. But, the point is that Owen was just so cute, having such a fun time at Buffalo Wild Wings, wearing his little "wild child" horns, that I just couldn't not make a layout about it.
I've had this paper sitting around a long time as well, including the bright orange Colormates cardstock - not exactly sure what possessed me to buy so much blaze orange cardstock…. So, the Fancy Pants patterned paper, and sparkly overlay, and some American Crafts vinyl stickers for the letters make up this layout. Some crazy journaling directly on the patterned paper, and that's it. Quick, easy, and all documented.

No comments:

Post a Comment