Monday, August 03, 2009

KRJ Benefit 2009 - WARNING! MEGA PHOTO HEAVY!

Spread the word!
This Sunday, August 9th from 2-7 pm, there will be a benefit for my amazing cousin Kaity. She has been aggressively battling a brain tumor that was found early this year. It has been a very difficult journey for her - and for our whole family. Of course, the medical expenses have been huge and we are hoping the community can help Kaitlin with some of this debt. It's pretty shocking how little support there is out there for someone like her. She worked full time, had insurance, and lived on her own, and there was no government aid for her. Pretty sad.
Please visit the website for all the details - www.krjbenefit.webs.com

I've been working furiously to get some pre-made scrapbooks ready for the silent auction, and I thought I'd showcase them here.
Here are some some Summer-themed mini albums, all made with 5x7 paper albums. They'll fit a 4x6 photo on each page.
This was has a girly Summer theme:



This one is slightly more boy-ish, but could work for a while family summer trip as well:



These two are 6x6, so some of the pages can be flipped to accomodate horizontal or vertical photos. Again, one is more boy-ish and one more girly.










I have tons more in the works and actually more completed. Baby, wedding, birthday....and on and on. Tomorrow will be the wedding albums - please come tomorrow and check it out, and please stop by the benefit or the benefit website to donate! ANY donation is so appreciated. Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Denise said...

My heart goes out to your cousin. My coworker's son went through the same thing. I hope the silent auction is a huge success. You have made beautiful albums for this!

Rita said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. I hope the benefit is a success so she will not have to worry about the money and can focus on her treatment. Beautiful albums!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful albums for such a worthy cause. Praying for her and her situation and that your auction is a huge success.

*reyanna* said...

These look awesome! Beautiful work. :) I hope the auction goes well!

Kaitlin said...

P.S. I sold 3 of those same albums (2 of the paper/ribbon tie ones and one of the others). I did a baby boy, baby girl, and vacation album.

Kaitlin said...

Apparently my first comment didn't post...

The albums look great! You rock chica! :)

Post a Comment