Tuesday, August 04, 2009

KRJ Benefit - More Pre-made Albums!

Today was my first day back to work after our Door County vacation. I would have so much rather stayed in bed until 10 and spent the rest of the day with Jason and Owen, but I've gotta work, I guess.
Jas didn't work, so when I got home he had dinner ready (made with fresh zucchini!) with a glass of wine. The glass of wine was for my "transition out of vacation mode" according to him. To which I replied "I refuse to leave vacation mode".
So, in the spirit of that, we had these for desert tonight....including fresh raspberries. Seriously, does summer have to end?


Now, on to more pre-made albums for the benefit. These are the two wedding albums I made. I tried to keep them sort of classic-looking, and they are made for 4x6 pics, so I am hoping they appeal to some non-scrappers.
This one is an 8x8, and many of the pages can be flipped according to the kind of pic you happen to have. I really like that feature :) It has a fairytale theme and would work well for a wedding from 2010 or 1910. I like that feature too.
I used some pretty "old" K&Co patterned paper that I've had around and have loved, and some shimmery Bazzill. I mixed cream and white too, hoping to make it work for everyone.








This next one is 12x12, and has a rather classic theme as well. I kept the design super simple again, mostly to get it done really fast, but hopefully so it doesn't look too daunting for the non-scrapper. It has a "Wedding Icon" theme, which I normally don't like, but I really do enjoy the way it turned out. Very classic. Kinda glamorous. Lots of sparkle and shimmer.
Again, mixed cream and white, with only black, silver, grey. The album and some embellies are Making Memories, and I used the cricut (and Kaity's wedding solutions cart - thanks!! :)) for some of the icons. Then just some simple satin ribobon. Lemme know what you think.










Thanks so much for looking - I'd love some feedback on your tips on making pre-made albums for non-scrappers, or any projects that might go well at a silent auction.
Thanks!

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

Yum! I've been eating raspberries with frozen yogurt. Delish!

And what a good hubby :)

Post a Comment