Monday, February 15, 2010

The big V-day

The big V-day is here...and here's how our day shook out:

I tried to make heart-shaped cinnamon rolls in the morning, but they just puffed up to their original shape. The taste was not altered by their non-heart-shaped status. :)

Owen did some coloring in a Cars-theme Valentine's activity book.

Jason and I started prepping dinner pretty early on...

...and when it was all done, it looked pretty amazing. I tell you what, that man and I sure know how to cook together.

He, of course, gave me a gift, although it was discussed that no gifts would be given. I have been wanting this necklace for a long time. I am just tickled to finally have it, especially since it meant that he had to shop on etsy.com all by himself to get it. It's from Tiny Tokens Designs. Lots of adorable stuff there.

And this is the man and I, celebrating another dreamy Valentine's day.

Hope you had a lovely holiday.
Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment