Saturday, February 13, 2010

V-day Prep

I love Valentine's Day. I love it. I love all the candy and flowers and romantic silliness. Usually we go stay somewhere dreamy for a few days, but we are staying home this time with the little man. So, I have lots of things planned, and have done lots of prep.
Toenails painted. Check.
Cupcakes made. Check.

Cupcakes eaten. Check.

Sesame Street Valentine's stamped with little fingerprints. Check.


Flowers received at work. Am I spoiled? Oh absolutely.

House decorated. Check.



Rather than go out to eat, we decided to cook at home tomorrow, and thanks to allrecipes.com and a trip to the grocery store, we are all set. On the menu for tomorrow are Steak with Bleu Cheese-Chive Butter, Grilled Marinated Shrimp, and Berries 'n' Cream Dessert. I plan to serve the dessert parfait-style with some Sara Lee poundcake. Good and good for you, right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment